Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or vortex and is used to describe the energy centers of the body. There are seven Chakras, each being associated with certain parts of the physical body as well as with our mind and spiritual development. Balancing of these Chakras may help in creating a life of harmony, health and spiritual awakening.
Simply using these soaps will assist with balancing your chakras.
- Crown Chakra: For listening to the harmony of the spheres.
- Third Eye Chakra: An aid to meditation helps in releasing anxiety.
- Throat Chakra: Moving through fear of expression, anti-spasmodic and calming.
- Heart Chakra: For soothing and gently sedating, helps calm, heal and protect.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Aids in mobilizing personal energy, tonifying and encouraging.
- Sacral Chakra: Refreshing, calming and uplifting, for loving one's body.
- Root Chakra: A physical & emotional sedative that is warming, relaxing and protective.